for certain match types
- In order to maximize your keyword's exposure to traffic you
need to use all three match types on Google Adwords.
This tool will take a list of keywords and generate the proper
quotes or square brackets for your keywords.
To use this tool click on the "Manage" tab and then
on the "Keyword Wrapper" link.
You have several choice for your keyword source:
- Paste with Ctrl-V from your clipboard
- Click on Load and load in your keyword list from a file
- Enter your keywords one keyword per line
- You can quickly wrap any keyword list already in the program
by rightclicking and selecting "Send All keywords to",
and then selecting "Wrapper". This will transfer
all your keywords from that tool into the "Keyword Wrapper"
- Once you have enetered your keywords Select your Match Types.
Broad match, phrase match and exact match.
Click on the "Wrap Keywords" button. You can then save your resulting
wrapped keywords, or copy and paste them directly to your Adwords