keywords from a keyword list
- To enter a list keywords click on the "Manage" tab
and then on the "Remove Duplicates" link.You have several choice
for your keyword source:
- Paste with Ctrl-V from your clipboard
- Click on Load and load in your keyword list from a file
- Enter your keywords one keyword per line
- You can quickly deduplicate any keyword list already in
the program by rightclicking and selecting "Send All
keywords to", and then selecting "Deduplicator".
This will transfer all your keywords from that tool into
Once you have entered your keyword list click on the "Remove
Duplicates" button. The number of duplicates removed will
be displayed to the left of the "Remove Duplicates" button.
(see screenshot below). From here you can rightclick and send
all your keywords directly into other tools.
Please note : Your keywords will be automatically sorted alphabetically
when you apply the deduplicator to them.