How to select a search method
- To find keywords follow these steps:
- Click on the "Find" tab
- Enter your Base Keyword (a keyword you would like to expand)
Instead of working with a signle base keyword you can enter a
list of keywords by clicking on button located on the right
side of the Base Keyword entry box.
When working with a keyword list the base keyword entry box
will display: "USING KEYWORD LIST".
- Select a Search Method where to look for keywords:
- Oveture Suggestion Tool: It uses Overture's
- Meta Tag Spider: Searches for the keyword in search
engines and returns the keywords from meta tags of top
You will get many unrelated keywords but it will also return
a lot of useful ones.
- Related Keywords Spider: Spiders Metacrawlers
for related keywords.
- Yahoo Related Keywords: Spiders Yahoo for related keywords
- Google Proximity Search: Spiders websites that have top
positions for your base keyword, and expands your base keywords
based on that data.
- Google Groups Proximity: Same as above,
but spiders the Google Groups archive of millions of messages.
Returns lots of keywords
- Google Keyword Suggestion: This tool uses
Google's autocomplete service which suggests keywords as you
- Click on the Find button and wait until it finishes. A progress
bar on the bottom of the window will indicate the progress of the